I'm a huge fan of Foundation for Apps and wanted to use it in combination with a NodeJS-Express-MongoDB backend. Because there was no ready to use combination of these, I decided to start my own devstack.
- stateless authentication via JWT
- rolebased Authorization
- modular frontend and backend
- optional use of frontmatter
- signup for users
- forgot password function
- responsive emails with ZURB-INK and handlebars templates
- configurable for different enviroments with .env files
- fast and easy builtprocess with gulp
- automatic annotation of Angularcontrollers
- stylesheets compiled with lightning fast gulp-sass
- livereload in development
If you want to know more check out my github repo.
An example can be found here: yeti-stack.webnugget.de